Dinner Meeting (register at the bottom of this page)
CONNECTICUT SCIENCE SUPERVISORS ASSOCIATION
Meeting of the Membership
Wednesday December 4th 5:30-8pm
Red Lion Inn, Cromwell, CT
3-Dimensional Assessment Review and Take Away
Attendees will learn about LARS (Local Assessment Resource System) currently under development in CT. Volunteer Science educators are reviewing 3-Dimensional assessments as we build a bank of vetted 3-dimensional assessments that will be available to all after a vetting process is completed. Come hear about this exciting work as we lead attendees through the process, including pre-screening a few assessments. The assessments we examine will be yours to take with you.
We're happy to be working with a longtime partner and dinner sponsor: Pearson
Menu: FRENCH BUFFET
- Warm dinner rolls with butter
- Potato leek soup
- Salad Nicoise- field greens, hard cooked egg, tomato wedges, kalamata olives,
- boiled new potatoes, haricots verts
- Romaine heart salad with champagne vinaigrette and bleu cheese dressing
- Herb crusted pork loin with cider au jus
- Pan seared chicken with country Dijon cream
- Roasted fingerling potatoes
- Steamed haricots verts with slivered almonds
- Éclairs, petit fours and raspberry almond tart
$35 members / $40 non-members (mail-in registration)
**INVITE A NONMEMBER TO GO, AND THEY PAY MEMBER COST!**
See below for the form which can be printed out and mailed to Sandra Justin
Dinner is by ADVANCE Registration ONLY and is non-refundable.
Any forms received after 9/27 will not be included in our dinner count.
Those who have paid for the full year must still notify Sandra that you are coming.
Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org